Title: Light / Soft Morning, City!
Label: Composers Recordings Inc. (CRI)
Style: Experimental, Contemporary
Cat: CRI SD 506
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 2023 mb | MP3 size: 1069 mb | WMA size: 1944 mb
|2||Soft Morning, City!||23:35|
- Bassoon – John Wetherhill (tracks: A)
- Cello – Pierre Strauch (tracks: A)
- Composed By – Tod Machover
- Conductor – Peter Eötvös (tracks: A)
- Double Bass – Barry Guy (tracks: B)
- Ensemble – Ensemble Intercontemporain (tracks: A)
- French Horn – Jens McManama (tracks: A)
- Harp – Marie-Claire Jamet (tracks: A)
- Oboe – Gérard Perreau (tracks: A)
- Percussion – Michel Cerutti (tracks: A), Philippe Macé (tracks: A)
- Piano – Alain Neveux (tracks: A)
- Piccolo Flute – Alain Marion (tracks: A)
- Recorded By – Didier Arditi
- Soprano Vocals – Jane Manning (tracks: B)
- Trombone – Jérôme Naulais (tracks: A)
- Trumpet – Jean-Jacques Gaudon (tracks: A)
- Viola – Simone Muller (tracks: A)
- Violin – Maryvonne Le Dizes (tracks: A), Sylvie Gazeau (tracks: A)
Light composed 1979, performed by members of the Ensemble InterContemporain with two computer-generated tapes. Computer parts realized at IRCAM, Paris.
Soft Morning, City! composed 1980. Computer parts realized at IRCAM, Paris.
Both pieces recorded in the Espace de Projection, IRCAM, Centre National d'Art et de Culture Georges Pompidou.
- Recorded At – Espace de projection
Tod Machover 1953: Soft morning, City, per soprano, contrabbasso e suoni elettronici 1980. Testi tratti da Finnegans Wake di James Joyce. Light, Soft Morning, City. 2 tracks 53:04. Tod Machover b. 1953 in New York has been called America's most wired composer by the Los Angeles Times. He is widely recognized as one of the most significant and innova read more. He is widely recognized as one of the most significant and innovative composers of his generation, and is also read more. Machover received his degrees in musical composition from The Juilliard School, where he studied with Elliott Carter and Roger Sessions. Tod Machover born November 24, 1953 in Mount Vernon, New York, is a composer and an innovator in the application of technology in music. He is the son of Wilma Machover, a pianist and Carl Machover, a computer scientist. He was named Director of Musical Research at IRCAM in 1980. Joining the faculty at the new Media Laboratory of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology MIT in 1985, he became Professor of Music and Media and Director of the Experimental Media Facility. Currently Professor of. Peter Eotvos & Ensemble InterContemporain. Soft Morning, City Jane Manning & Barry Guy. not simpler. Towards the Center. Tod Machover: Flora. Tod Machover: Nature's Breath & Spectres Parisiens. 1 best mp3 from Tod Machover: Light Soft Morning, City Light - Ensemble Intercontemporain, Peter Eötvös, Tod Machover. Listen to Tod Machover: Light Soft Morning, City 3 best Barry Guy, Jane Manning, Tod Machover tracks. Quatre petits melodies: Adieu - Bojan Gorišek, Jane Manning, Эрик Сати Satie: Complete Piano Works, Vol. Marce du grand Escalier - Bojan Gorišek, Jane Manning, Эрик Сати Erik Satie - Complete Piano Works, Volume 3, 2006. Tod Machover: Light Soft Morning, City Ensemble Intercontemporain, Tod Machover, Barry Guy, Jane Manning. Pierre Boulez - The Complete Columbia Album Collection. Frances-Hoad: You Promised Me Everything. Acoustic indie rock. Soft Morning, City will be playing Oaktopia on September 20th Hayden's birthday at Banter at 7:45. Come out and show some love. Soft Morning, City